- Ohlone Archery is a members only adult traditional archery club – click HERE for Membership information
- We do not accommodate compound bows or crossbows
- Minors under the age of 18 can only shoot here in our Youth Program or under the supervision of a certified and insured instructor
- Please do not drop in with no experience and ask for an on-the-spot lesson, especially with a group – we cannot accommodate you; take a Lesson ($35.00) and if you like it and want to continue, join the club
- We do not sell archery equipment; we highly recommend Archery Only in Newark, Fat Shafts Archery in Benicia, and Pacifica Archery in Daly City for all of your archery equipment needs
email@example.com – no phone number available
Member shooting is available Tue. through Thur. evenings, and Sat. afternoon. If no one is here shooting at 8:30 P.M. on Tue. – Thur. nights, or 5:30 P.M. on Saturdays nights we go home early!
Mon. – Closed
Tue. – 6:00 – 9:00
Wed. – 6:00 – 9:00
Thur. – 6:00 – 9:00
Fri. – Closed
Sat. – 1:00 – 6:00
Sun. – Closed
The range address is 2301 Verna Court, San Leandro, CA 94577, on the corner of Marina Blvd and Verna Court. It is conveniently located off of the Marina Blvd. West exit from highway 880. It is one block past the intersection of Marina Blvd. and Merced Street on the left hand side if traveling West on Marina Blvd. It is less than 5 miles from Oakland International Airport.
Please click HERE for information about Accessibility.
Ohlone Archery is named as a tribute to the indigenous people of the Central California Coast who roamed this area with the bow and arrow for thousands of years before us. Ohlone Archery does not claim to represent the Ohlone People or their culture.